Fowler Wainwright International Institute of Professional Coaching Certification Course Training
October 25-26, 2012
9am – 6pm
Ascott, Makati City
Fee: USD500.00 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Fowler Wainwright International Institute of Professional Coaching (FWI) is a US based International Coaching Institute and was founded in 2008. The Institute is dedicated to providing the finest in life coach training to passionate individuals who are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of those they work with. To date, FWI has over 3,000 Certified Professional Coaches around the world. For more about FWI, please visit: http://www.fowlerwainwright.com/about/about.php
Become a Certified Professional Coach in 2 Days
This intense 2 day, sixteen hour course allows participants to master Fowler Wainwright International’s Professional Coaching System, experience the coaching process and earn their Certified Professional Coach credentials in an energizing interactive group experience.
Ideal for anyone whose goal is to motivate, inspire and influence the people they work with! From Managers & HR heads looking to add coaching techniques to their skill set, to the entrepreneurial “People Person” planning to set up a coaching practice—this course offers the basics to get you started transforming your life & those around you.
Led by experienced FWI Certified Master Coach, Sylvia Aguilar, this value packed course includes basic coaching skills, simple NLP tools, Socratic questioning techniques, creating vision statements & powerful goal setting techniques. Each participant will have the chance to coach and be coached, as they master skills, tools & frameworks that can be used for coaching people in many aspects of life–from business coaching, to health, personal goals & success coaching.
- FWI’s 16 hour Live In-Person Certified Professional Coach Course
- Lifetime Use of Fowler Wainwright Professional Coaching System
- FWI Coach Training Manual
- FWI Course Handouts
- FWI Proven Professional Coaching Tools
- FWI Coach’s Quick Reference Guide
- Certified Professional Coach Exam (included)
- Certified Professional Coach Certificate
- Membership in Fowler Wainwright Professional Coach Community
- Monthly Newsletter
- Free Monthly Business Building Webinars
- Free Coaching Groups
- Foundations of Successful Coaching
- Sustainable Results
- Results Driven Coaching
- The Professional Coaching Process
- Mastering the Coaching Process – A Proven System
- Setting client expectations, a successful professional coaching experience
- Developing professional client/coach relationships
- Effective Communication Techniques
- Goal setting – planning for success
- Action steps – measuring, assessing and rewarding results
- Continuing the successful coaching process
- Exercises and practicum
- Best Practices
- Record Keeping
- Coaching Tools
Sylvia is a Certified Professional Coach, Group Leader & Master Trainer with Fowler Wainwright International Institute of Professional Coaching. She has had years of cross-cultural experience, with a background in counselling & HR management for several NGOs in East Africa. Sylvia has run numerous training programs, medical camps and leadership seminars, & has co-designed and facilitated leadership programs for social development mangers in Japan, East Africa and several countries in Europe.
A cosmopolitan individual, Sylvia has lived and worked in over 25 countries on 5 continents and speaks English, Japanese and some French. She is passionate about health, nutrition and running, and is also a parenting coach, with several children of her own. In her coaching, she focuses on work-life balance, while coaching on the business front, for maximum success in all areas.
Sylvia is also Manager of Human Capital Solutions for IL International, as well as an Executive Coach and Consultant. Her key skills include transformational coaching, NLP, leadership training & development, & project management.
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: AGUILA GROUP COMPANIES (AGC) DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Account Number: (Peso) 00 222 800 0844
Account Number: (US Dollar) 1 0222 009 7273
Bank Address: East Mansion Townhouse, Elisco Road, Sto Rosario, Pateros
Swift Code: BNORPHMM