Crisis Management Training Seminar
January 16, 2013
9am – 5pm
Fee: Php 5,000.00 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Objective of the Course:
- To create an understanding on Crisis Management,
- Enhance knowledge and skills of participants on Crisis Management Planning
- Participate in a workshop to create template for a Crisis Management Plan in an organization.
- Sharing of Best practices on Crisis Management Planning to enhance learning and learning application.
Who should attend:
- Designated Crisis Management Team Leader or Team Member
- Supervisors or Department Managers who have the potential to become Crisis Management Team Leaders or Members
- Department Managers who want to gain an understanding on Crisis Management Planning
- Morning Session:
- I. Introduction
- Course Objectives
- Definition of Crisis Management Terms
- II. Crisis Management Strategy
- Leadership Role
- Crisis Management Team Formation
- Crisis Management Plan Development
- Pre-Crisis Phase
- Training and Retraining
- Information Management
- Product Recall
- Mock Drill and Audit
- I. Introduction
- Afternoon Session
- Crisis Response
- Post Crisis Phase
- Post Crisis Audit
- Continuous Improvement
- III. Crisis Management Planning Workshop
A graduate of BS Chemistry from the University of Sto. Tomas and Master of Science in Soil Science from the University of the Philippines, Los Banos, Laguna.
She has worked as Research Chemist at the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) where she has written numerous published papers in various technical fora in the field of rice research.
A Laboratory Head at Manila B-Meg Plant of San Miguel Corporation where she has helped established laboratory systems following ISO/IEC Guide 25; Analytical Services Laboratory Manager of La Tondena Distillers where she spearheaded the ISO/IEC 17025 Certification, established quality systems and GMP standards.
As a Skin Care Development Manager for Asian Regional Technology Center of Colgate Palmolive, she has developed and managed the Quality Assurance, Health and Safety Programs that consistently met all the Colgate ISO standards, developed and validated new test methods to support the timely launch and more aggressive claims for new oral care, personal care and fabric care products all over Asia, assisted Colgate plants in Thailand and Vietnam in developing and quality systems following GMP and HACCP standards and Colgate Laboratory Standards. Awarded Colgate Palmolive’s prestigious “The Chairman’s You Can Make a Difference Program” (YCMAD) for improving the product development process for detergents that reduced turnaround time and increased efficiency.
Has served as Laboratory Manager for First Analytical Services and Technical Cooperative (FAST Laboratories) and spearheaded the accreditation of the Cubao Laboratory for ISO/IEC 17025 Standards, quality systems for Batangas laboratory following ISO/IEC 17025 standards.
She has served as a Consultant for Global Quality Consulting, Audited manufacturing plants in China, Korea and Thailand for conformance to GMP, HACCP and Risk Assessment, Conducted GMP training for the personnel of manufacturing plants in China.
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: AGUILA GROUP COMPANIES (AGC) DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Account Number: (Peso) 00 222 800 0844
Bank Address: East Mansion Townhouse, Elisco Road, Sto Rosario, Pateros