Boiler Operations: Impacts on steam production, Efficiency, Process Safety Seminar
September 13, 2012
9am – 5pm
Ascott, Makati City
Fee: Php 5,000.00 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Proper operation of a boiler to achieve high efficiencies by trained operations technicians can save the company substantial cost in downtime and in fuel consumption. Efficient operations will lengthen the reliability and operability of the boiler. Savings on fuel, maintenance costs and downtime for production.
Boiler operation is a very expensive activity for a manufacturer. Operating and maintenance cost, and boiler process safety are three most costly facets of operating a boiler.
Costs will escalate when these three facets are not well managed. The problems created in the mal-operation are all related. High fuel consumption, high maintenance and potential failures such as tube failures due to fireside problems or water side problems, including environmental issues due to non-compliance to the Clean Air Act. Your costs will all add up to a year-end blowout of spiraling costs if not well managed to keep costs down.
This can be minimized if you know where to look for the costs that tip your efficiency into the red and along with it your costs.
Who must attend:
- Operations supervisors
- Maintenance supervisors
- Pollution control officers
- Use of boilers to generate steam for process is an expense operation. High boiler operating efficiency saves cost on fuel and on Boiler feedwater.
- Use of quality fuels saves on maintenance at the fireside o the boiler. This costs can build up and will create reliabilty issues for the boiler due to corrosion.
- Proper operation of the boiler is very important as this can spell reliable supply of steam for the end user.
- Fireside corrosion control helps keep maintenance costs down and operational reliability high.
Mr Eliseeff was a graduate of BS Chemistry at the De La Salle University and an MS in Environmental Management.
He worked for Shell in the Philippines for the past 27 years from year 1982 to 30 June 2009 in varied positions in refining 17 years at the Shell Pililla Lubeoil Refinery and 10 years in Shell Oil Products Distribution Business Countrywide. My last position was the Project Manager for the completed (8.0 M USD) Chemicals remediation project at Shell Pandacan Installation for the Oil Distribution business. His job required orchestrating four (4) multinational contractors and three (3) local contractors in the demolition of surface and subsurface facilities, excavations and managing a project with numerous HSSE (Health, Safety Security, Environment) critical aspects to achieve on time, on budget and no HSSE incidents.
He has built up a cross sectional pool of knowledge / experience encompassing major aspects of the refining and Oil Products business activity in:
- Refinery Process Unit / Operations technologist
- Refinery Utilities and Power Plant Operations Technologist
- Project engineering and Management
- Environmental Officer for Oil Products Distribution
- Environmental Officer for the Pililla Refinery
- Regulatory Environmental Policies
- Manufacturing Management Systems (ISO 9002)
- Environmental Management System ( ISO 14001)
- Refinery Operations senior Tech A
- Normal Operations / start Ups/ Shutdowns/ emergency Procedures
- Trainor for refinery / utilities Operations staff and Terminal staff / HSS and Environment
- Trainor for Distribution staff on Health, Safety, environment for the 24 terminals country wide
- Refinery Energy Efficiency and Loss Monitoring
- Refinery Feed water treatment for Utilities, Boilers and Power Plant Technical Supervisor
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: AGUILA GROUP COMPANIES (AGC) DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Account Number: (Peso) 00 222 800 0844
Bank Address: East Mansion Townhouse, Elisco Road, Sto Rosario, Pateros