Behavioral-Based Safety Training Seminar
Aiming for Real Zero Accident at Workplace
January 25, 2013
9am – 5pm
Ascott, Makati City (Formerly Oakwood Hotel)
Fee: Php 5,000.00 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Description of the Course:
- After the training, participants will be able to adapt a systematic application of the understanding of human behavior to the problems of safety in the workplace.
- Specifically, they will be able to observe people’s work practices by focusing on unsafe act in order to eliminate injuries.
Who must attend:
- Occupational Safety & Health Officers and Managers
- Members of the Occupational Safety and Health Committee
- Production and Maintenance Supervisors, Engineers, Team Leaders
- An Overview of Workplace Battlefield – Who’s in-charge?
- Why Safety
- Understanding Human Behavior at the Workplace
- Reducing Human Errors and Creating Positive Behavior
- Aiming for Interdependent Experience for Zero Accident
Accredited Safety Consultant - Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE), Philippines - DOLE Accred. No. 1030-05247807-0107
Engr. Reyes is a licensed Civil Engineer with over twenty (20) years experience in conducting industrial safety trainings for various multi-national companies in the Philippines. Currently, he is the Safety Training Director of InSafety Inc., an accredited Safety Training Organization (STO) in the Philippines, under the DOLE-BWC. He retired from National Power Corporation (NPC) as the Safety Training Section Chief responsible for all NPC Safety Training in the country.
He is a recognized speaker on safety-related subjects. Also, as Technical Speaker on the subject “Safety Management System” held during the National Energy Celebration conducted by Safety & Health Association of the Philippine Energy Sector (SHAPES) at NPC Fiesta Hall, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City; on the subject “Electrical Safety” at IIEE 23rd Mid-year Convention; on the subject “Industrial Hygiene” at Mapua Inst. of Techonology of CE-EnSE, Intramuros, Manila; on the subject “The Role of Safety Practitioner in the Industry” on the 1st ASSPI Symposium held at Sulo Hotel, Diliman, Quezon City. He was a Safety Practitioner Awardee by the Association of Safety Practitioner of the Philippines, Inc.; one of the Board of Judges on the High-Rise Fire Brigade Competition last March 7, 2009 at the Mehan Garden, City of Manila.
He has been recognized as an industry expert by the International Quality & Productivity Centre (IQPC) as he contributed towards their personal and career development by serving as the chairman a global industry forum on HSE Risk Management in Oil & Gas which was held in Berjaya Times Square Hotel & Convention Center, Kuala Lumpur last January 26-27, 2010.
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: AGUILA GROUP COMPANIES (AGC) DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Account Number: (Peso) 00 222 800 0844
Bank Address: East Mansion Townhouse, Elisco Road, Sto Rosario, Pateros