Leadership and Management Change Seminar
June 7, 2013
9am – 5pm
Ascott, Makati City
Fee: Php 5,000.00 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
Objective of the Course:
- Personal Leadership Growth: To help you identify or affirm a personal vision
- Leadership Skills and Behavior: To illustrate leadership skills and identify behavior that could support a culture of performance
- Managing Change: to apply a four (4) steps v\change plan to a work related change event
Learning Outcome at the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Affirm a personal vision
- Identify leadership skills to further develop
- Create a four (4) part plan for leading change
- Introduction: Leader and Manager
- Personal Leadership Growth
- Leadership Skills and Behavior
- Management and Leader
- John Maxwell’s Five Levels of Leadership
- The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- Improving My Leadership Communicating Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Giving Effective Feedback
- The “DISC” Method
- The Leaders as Change Agent
- The Change Process (4 Parts)
Mr. Ernesto “Jun” E. Cristi Jr. (EEC) is presently the EEI Corporation Group Manager for Quality Assurance and Quality Control Departments. He is a tenured Senior Manager of EEI, having been with the Company for the past 29 years. He has been involved with some of EEI’s biggest projects, The ARAMCO. Berry Gas Plant, Project, Jubail, KSA, The ECW Joint Venture Inc. (EEI Corp.-Phil. And Concrete Construction – Australia/Walter Bau AG Germany)-RCBC Plaza Project in Makati City as QC Manager, M.S. AL SUWAIDI EST, K.S.A. BECHTEL – lbn Rushid Polyester Plant Electrical Infrastructure Project and SAUDI BIN LADIN Riyadh Power Plant 9 K.S.A. as Site Engineer/Superintendent,. AL HANOUF for Contracting, Al Bukariyah General Hospital, Al Qassim, K.S.A as Sr Maintenance Engineer. and Kuwait National Petroleum Corp. – EEI Mina Abdulla Refinery Modernization Project and many other local projects as QC Engineer/Supervisor/Manager.
As a Senior Manager and Leader, he has mentored numerous employees who have now matured to become leaders themselves. As Civic Leader, he has shared his expertise with various Organizations, most notably with the Rotary Club International of the Philippines District 3780 of Murphy, Cubao, Quazon City.
Has been involved in different trainings and earned numerous Citations, they are as follows:
- Lecturer – EEI Corporation Integrated Engineers Development Program (IEDP), EEI In-house training for Supervisory and Foremen Development Program and Quality Control Engineers Crash Courses and Multi Discipline QC Inspector Trainings, Problem Solving and Decision Making (PSDM) and Construction Quality Management Program Lecturer and Member of the Philippine National Police (PNP) Moral & Spiritual Transformation – Camp Crame, Q.C. for 2006-2007.
- The Rotarian of the Year Award for 2005-2006 – Rotary Club of Murphy Q.C.
- The Rotarian of the Year Award for 2004-2005 – Rotary Club of Murphy Q.C.
- Director for International Services for 2006-2007 of the Rotary International. R.C. Murphy, Q.C.
- National President for 2003-2004 of the Unified Intelligence Group Region I-XII NCR and ARMM.
- Executive-Vice President for 2005 to present of the Unified Intelligence Group.
- Member – PNP-VISCAI – Citizen Intelligence Services (CIS) Camp Crame, Q.C. for 2004-2005.
- Marikina City Chairman – Phil Confederation of Concerned Recognized Community Oriented Public Services (PCCR-COPS) in affiliation with DILG, Camp Crame Quezon City year 2008 up to present Gold Medal Awardee as the Most Proficient Graduate in Electro-Mechanics at the Phil-France Pilot Training Center for Electrical Trades in 1974.
- Current Member – Philippine Institute of Electrical Engineers.
- Current Corporate Member – American Welding Society.
- PRC Registered Electrical Engineer Profession License. UST Batch 1980. BSEE.
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: AGUILA GROUP COMPANIES (AGC) DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Account Number: (Peso) 00 222 800 0844
Bank Address: East Mansion Townhouse, Elisco Road, Sto Rosario, Pateros